TRUST AMPLIFY TO
Blogging Is Getting Bigger
According to WordPress, over 409 million people read more than 23.7 billion pages every month. Blogging has consistently grown over the past decade and is projected to continue its upward surge as it provides greater and greater value to its proponents.
To understand why that is, you have to put yourself in the shoes of your prospective customer:
- More people are using search engines than ever, and the number is growing.
- B2B businesses that blog more than 11 times per month have three times as much traffic as those blogging once per month.
- 80 percent of consumers spend half their time online learning about products and services.
- 74 percent of companies report that content marketing increases lead quality.
One good lead, filtered through your sales funnel by interacting with your website’s blog, is worth 10 passersby who aren’t ready to purchase your products or services regardless of how talented your sales reps may be.
Blogging is the key to passively filtering between those consumers and identifying your specific niche in the imaging industry. It lets you identify what you do and show how well you do it.
Why Amplify Blogging Makes a Difference
Developing a company blog and implementing a powerful inbound marketing strategy using it is not easy. It takes time, money, and expertise to come up with the kind of content that will truly resonate with readers and cultivate great leads.
Because of this, many companies try to take shortcuts. Too many websites have an irregularly updated blog with short posts that don’t quite offer in-depth value to readers.
To develop company blogs aimed at success, Amplify combines the following elements:
Trust Amplify for Compelling Content on Your Industry Niche
General content won’t do when it comes to developing your company blog in today’s market. You need a blog full of articles that speak directly to the most pressing issues in your niche, fulfilling customer expectations to the letter while gently guiding them down the sales funnel.
Our team maximizes the value of blog content by carefully targeting our clients’ customers using a variety of tools:
- Buyer Personas. How well do you know your customers? Your company blog could be offering in-depth information on subjects that specific customer categories care about – even information that might not be directly related to your office technology products or services, but that establishes trust between you and new customers.
- In-Depth Market Research. You need to know exactly what’s happening in your local market and to create content that addresses the needs and concerns of your customer base. Our team takes time to understand the idiosyncrasies of your local market and to develop strategies for it.
- Sales Funnel Content. Some blog posts are best suited for new leads, while others offer the best results convincing previous customers to come back. Our marketing experts give each article a specific goal within a sales funnel structure, so that each has maximum impact.
- Exclusive Targeting. In the age of personalized marketing automation, there are more options than ever when it comes to audience targeting. Whether you need to address a specific kind of CEO or you’re looking for small business owners in a small geographic area, we have solutions suited to meet your businesses’ needs.
Since consistency is one of the most important elements of the blogging equation, coming up with new content is a constant challenge. Amplify writers use powerful, effective copywriting formulas and state-of-the-art software tools to generate new topics and create fresh, relevant content that offer value to readers right now.
Readers can spot old content in a split-second and will instinctively distrust facts and figures that are not up-to-date. Amplify gives you access to the talent and resources you need to make sure your blog consistently delivers the latest facts and most useful insights to readers moving forward.
This is the most effective way to develop your company blog into a powerful lead magnet that generates sales and transforms your company into a respected thought leader. Start blogging now and the results will come.
Have you been considering starting a company blog but just haven’t had the time to dedicate yourself to the commitment? Talk to one of our copywriters!